Briefly describe your product below
Terms and Conditions
Saturday, September 7, 2019
August Wilson Center
10:00am to 7:00pm
Vendor load-in will be on Saturday, September 7the 8:00am – 10:00am. Enter through the main doors at 980 Liberty Avenue. It is the Vendor's responsibility to transport their products and equipment to the table.
Vendors may take down their booths after 7pm and must complete with load-out and clean up by 9p.
On-street parking is available surrounding the August Wilson Center.
YOGAMOTIF, LLC will provide one six or eight foot able and two chairs. The table location will be identified on event day.
Electricity/Power will be available to select vendors.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Vendor agrees to abide by all applicable laws, ordinances and regulations pertaining to health, fire prevention, public safety, business licenses, and sales tax permits.
• Vendor booth must be open and staffed during operating hours listed above.
• Vendor is solely responsible for securing goods and merchandise through the Birthday Yoga Festival
• Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless YOGAMOTIF, LLC, its parents, subsidiaries, partners, sponsors, agents, employees and assigns from any and all claims, causes of action suits, damages, theft, injuries and losses to any person or goods arising out of any actions by vendor, employees or agents that occur at Birthday Yoga Festival. Vendor agrees that this release shall be a full and final compromise and release of any claims, demands, actions, and causes of action, known or unknown.
• YOGAMOTIF, LLC shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance arising from causes beyond YOGAMOTIF, LLC's control, including, without limitation, weather, acts of God, fire, flood, terrorism, strikes, failure of suppliers or subcontractors to substantially meet its performance obligations under this Agreement.
• Birthday Yoga Festival, presented by YOGAMOTIF, LLC reserves the right to deny sale of items that have not been listed on the agreement. The sale of alcohol is prohibited.
• Vendor shall permit photographs and video recording of their booths, employees and agents. All photographs and video footage shall be the sole property of YOGAMOTIF, LLC and may be used by YOGAMOTIF, LLC in any manner deemed appropriate.
• This agreement constitutes the entire contract between YOGAMOTIF, LLC and the Vendor. No changes shall be valid unless agreed to by both parties in writing.